Friday 15 May 2009

Recent Pictures!


Last week while I was visiting in North Bay I managed to snap one picture...kind of lame I know but it was quite an emotionally charged weekend and call me crazy but my camera was not the first thing on my mind. Nevertheless, I should have taken more. Here is a cute picture of Jonan (age 17) and Mom, in this picture we were waiting for the doctor to call and give her a stronger anti-nausea pill and pain pill.

We didn't realize that 2 hours later we would take her to the ER and admit her. I am constantly amazed at my Mom...she is the epitome of grace and kindness. It broke my heart to watch her undergo so many tests and being prodded and asked so many questions over and over again while she was in so much pain and yet she never complained. She always had a smile for the nurse or a "thank you" for another as they changed bandages or took blood or polked and pressed. I cannot fathom what she has gone through physically within the past year and a half and yet her tone is always positive and her spirits high and cheery. She is amazing and her influence has both bredth and depth. We are better because we know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment